FS: Dean Razorback Two Tone

MetalJonesy

more metal, more booze!!!
Right, ive finally decided ive had enough of this guitar for general/studio use. Its really only a live guitar and for that im gnna miss it loads, but for at the moment with regards my music path, its not needed (sort of after a ESP LTDMH400 or a LTD viper)

Only available for those in the UK unfortunately.

Its in very good condition, with very minor marks here and there..too small to photograph.

It comes with hard case. Ive also changed the stock dean neck pickup to Dimes SD preference the 59 model. Theres also a tremsetter installed, but i can easily remove this.

Im ideally looking for around £500 as i bought it for £760 before they were even released in the UK from germany. but id be willing to discuss offers!!!

just giving you guys a chance on here before i put it on ebay in the next week or so!!

dimerbimportimkoffer.jpg

I've also got a Marshall 1912 1x12 cab i want rid of for £50

Oh maaaan, if this was a White/Black or Black/Red V I'd do a straight swap for my EC-1000. Bummer :(

Best of luck with the sale, man! The Razor V's I've played on have all been killer!

Does it not record well? I love that design especially with the explosion and rusty steel finishes. Man, those are sweet. I tried one and it was nice and lightweight also. I don't know how well it would record though, especially with rhythms.

im not a big fan of the tone tbh, its very mid/high end orientated, amazing clarity, but it hasnt got as much warmth as my other 2 guitars, maybe the washburns sound nicer ??? yeah it wud be sad to let this go, but i want something im familiar with, hence id love an MH400

yeah i had this same model as well a while back, it played nice and it was cool. but the dimebuckers are shit, way too much highend and lowend(clarity is quite good) but i wanted some mid range crunch that i could not get out of it.

but swap them with some emgs, then yeah it could be a great guitar.