FS: ENGL Pro XXL Cab

Sacha

Throbbing Member
Jul 20, 2002
Calgary, AB, CANADA
www.mp3.com
ENGL_Cab.jpg

Mint Engl Pro XXL 240W 4x12 Guitar Extension Cabinet. Never gigged or toured. These cabs are $1500 new...

$700 FIRM. No trades please and no shipping, local pickup only.

The Engl Pro speaker offers a new dimension of power for the new generation of guitarists, ultra fat bottom end, lots of headroom, tight midrange and shining treble. Slanted baffle board.
Speaker
4 x12 Celestion Vintage 30
240 watts mono, 2 x 120 watts stereo
Impedance: 8 Ohms mono, 2 x 16 Ohms stereo
Wood: Siberian Birch, 14 times folded
Dimensions: 74 x 84 x 38 cm
Weight: 63 kg

sorry that this is off subject of you selling your cab but how is the special edition?

It's the best amp i've owned yet, and that list includes Mesa, Diezel, Bogner etc. etc. I haven't recorded anything with it but live it kills, super versatile and every channel and feature is very useful for me in my rig. With a relatively simple set up of this head and my Axe-FX I get pretty much any tone or effect imaginable. Anything specific you want to know just ask. :kickass:

No not at all really...it's front loaded for one thing. It sounds tighter and more mid focused then the Mesa in the room, a bit more biting. Mic'd I found it a bit honkier sounding, but the speakers weren't broken in that much either.

No not at all really...it's front loaded for one thing. It sounds tighter and more mid focused then the Mesa in the room, a bit more biting. Mic'd I found it a bit honkier sounding, but the speakers weren't broken in that much either.

this.

Glenn should get it, would be a nice addition for his studio