FS: ESP Alexi Laiho Scythe STD

dave100

Oct 9, 2007
I know you guys hate the board being used as Ebay but i'm sure some of you will be interested in this. So i'll apologize now :lol:. The price is low on this one because i need a quick sale.

Here is the link to the auction, but obviously I will sell it out of auction if you're interested. Pics are located there too.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=352010738

Just a note this is $NZD, so in $USD I'm looking for $2500 + shipping costs.

My reason for selling is I'm joining a band where I need a fixed bridge and neck pickup. As you can see this doesn't have either :lol:

If you're interested in an RR24, check that out too:
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=352343300
Cheers

Good luck selling those guitars at those prices. LOL People would be interested if you halved the prices. Hah!

Good luck selling those guitars at those prices. LOL People would be interested if you halved the prices. Hah!

For one those auctions are in $NZD. The ESP is going for cheap, I challenge you to find a better price than that. The RR24 is cheaper than anyone in NEW ZEALAND could get after shipping and import taxes. Admittedly the RR24 would be expensive for anyone buying overseas.

$1450 (USD) is still a lot of money for a guitar that is 2nd hand. But it's your guitar and your choice what price to put.

The ESP is new available for 2100€, the RR24 for 800€. Your prices are ~ 2100 and 1100€ second hand. Good luck selling those guitars for this price. I don't really get what you guys expect to get for a used guitar?!? Same with this guy who want's to sell his Jackson L/L...

The ESP is new available for 2100€, the RR24 for 800€. Your prices are ~ 2100 and 1100€ second hand. Good luck selling those guitars for this price. I don't really get what you guys expect to get for a used guitar?!? Same with this guy who want's to sell his Jackson L/L...

Actually you'll find the ESP works out to be 1850€ . That includes a hard case too, for a barely used guitar that is pretty good (please post a link to where you found that price too, I want to see the prices of the Eclipses :lol:)
As i have said the RR24 is expensive for overseas people, the cost for us to get a guitar is expensive when you have to buy a hard case, shipping rates and import taxes (I factor these in too, as do the stores here). That among replacing with a proper Floyd Rose (overall gold hardware too) and this is a limited edition guitar then i think the price right now is fair for people in NZ, again people in NZ.

Made me lol irl when you mentioned that Jackson L/L case :lol:

Actually you'll find the ESP works out to be 1850€ . That includes a hard case too, for a barely used guitar that is pretty good (please post a link to where you found that price too, I want to see the prices of the Eclipses :lol:)
As i have said the RR24 is expensive for overseas people, the cost for us to get a guitar is expensive when you have to buy a hard case, shipping rates and import taxes (I factor these in too, as do the stores here). That among replacing with a proper Floyd Rose (overall gold hardware too) and this is a limited edition guitar then i think the price right now is fair for people in NZ, again people in NZ.
Then why are you try to sell your guitars here if it's only a good deal for NZ people? Is there any other guys from NZ here?:)

Then why are you try to sell your guitars here if it's only a good deal for NZ people? Is there any other guys from NZ here?:)

The RR24, i still think the ESP is at a good price for overseas. Hence why the thread title doesn't have RR24 in it.