FS: ESP LTD EC401 & Peavey 5150 (UK)

Line666

Fendurr
Sep 2, 2006
Peavey 5150 (blockletter, £475 + (shipping £30-40).

This is the Peavey -

181099_334053783338430_396950481_n.jpg

It's in good condition as you can see, hasn't been mistreated and works well. It comes without a footswitch but you can still purchase those by Peavey or use an alternative one AFAIK if you need it.

*Tries to sell gear, people only care about completely unrelated Jet City* :lol:

You might have the HDM version not the regular 100 head?

US: not cost effective so no. EU: maybe, I've shipped international on guitars before and been ok, shipping a 50lb amp might be cost prohibitive though.

If I had spare cash I'd take that off you tbh. Waiting on hearing back about a couple of job applications at the mo, if I get a yes from any of them I'll maybe give you a shout.

Cheers man, it'll probably end up on Evilbay soon though, I probably wouldn't be selling it at all but I've not had any recording projects in a while and predictably the all the buses come at once scenario has kicked in and now I just need to get through to September for like three projects but still need to eat in August :lol:

Hey dude when was the 5150 last revalved and what valves are in it now? Is it stock or modded eg bias mod

Cheers
Alex

Sorry never saw this before, Sovtek 5881s as the powertubes, standard 12AX7s in the preamp. I'm unsure when it was last revalved, I've only owned this for 6 months, used it less than ten times total and before that I believe it was a hire out.

£475

Wouldn't wanna risk it/would probably cost you a lot more than getting one from the states dude!