FS: ESP LTD MH-400NT

Virgil.

¯\(°_o)/¯
Jul 12, 2005
Seattle, WA
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: ESP LTD MH-400NT
Modifications (if any): None
Accessories (hardshell case etc): No hardshell case, but I do have a well padded Fender gig bag I can include, or for an extra $50 I can go to Guitar Center and buy a hsc to ship it in.
Location (City,State or City,Country): Chandler, AZ
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM on here
References Required (eBay or other forum userid): jmvirgil on ebay
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $500 shipped abo.
Pictures: More pictures here ESPLTDMH400NT pictures - Photobucket

I am the original owner of this guitar and purchased it new in 2004 for a little over $700 brand new from SamAsh. Its in excellent condition. The ONLY things I found wrong with it is the fretboard needs some lemoil and some cleaning, and there's a tiny nick at the very tip of the headstock along the white binding. (Click on the link above to see more pictures, including a closup of the frets and the headstock tip) The guitar has never left my home studio and has been kept in a NON-smoking environment.

This guitar is in absolute excellent condition, hardly any fret wear, neck is straight as an arrow, loaded with EMG 81/81 set, set neck, string thru and looks amazing. It has a flame maple top with a translucent black finish -- but it looks purple in some light. Google or youtube this guitar for clips... it sounds and plays amazing. This model was made in Korea before they started having most of their guitars made in Indonesia; which denotes a much higher quality LTD. I need cash to put towards a higher end 7 string and a good tube amp, otherwise I would not be selling this at all. This plays better than my Carvin DC127, but since I paid more for my Carvin, my wife won't let me get rid of that one. lol. So this one has to go. PM me on here or reply if you have any questions or need other pics, etc. Thanks! :hbang:

IMG_2002.jpg

IMG_1994.jpg

IMG_1991.jpg

IMG_1997.jpg

IMG_1999.jpg

IMG_1995.jpg

IMG_1996.jpg

IMG_2003.jpg

It's up on ebay now, but I would prefer to sell it to a fellow forum member if possible to avoid paypal/ebay seller fees.

Make me some cash / trade offers! :D

I would prefer cash, but if I were to trade for anything, I'm looking for: Orange tiny terror 15w head, Orage cab, Mesa Boogie 2x12 cab, 5150 or 6505 amp or combo, Bugera 6262, or other decent tube amps.

Thanks!