FS/FT Krank Rev1

alright back on topic,

bloodjinn, check your pm.

btw Metaltastic, rectos can suck donkey balls, but if you can show me your mesa sales associate id card i would happily swipe my credit card between your dual white recto cheeks, lol, jk.

peavey ftw.

alright back on topic,

bloodjinn, check your pm.

btw Metaltastic, rectos can suck donkey balls, but if you can show me your mesa sales associate id card i would happily swipe my credit card between your dual white recto cheeks, lol, jk.

peavey ftw.

Oh, and you're right, the tones on "The Great Cold Distance," "Ghost Reveries," Decapitated's "The Negation," Nevermore's "Dead Heart in a Dead World," etc. do totally suck monkey balls, you're so right :Spin:

I know if it bothered Kyle he would have said something, maybe not to be nice I dunno, but it's kinda jacked up how far off this thread has gone from the point: A Krank Rev1 for sale. 2 pages worth of Rectifier talk is a little disrespectful IMO. Not tryin' to be a dick, I've been guilty of contributing to similar things myself, I know it's not that big of a deal but...kinda irked me seeing it is all.

~006

Yes, but...what does it matter? It's keeping the thread bumped at the top, more people are likely to read it if there are a lot of replies ("hmm, stuff's happening in here, let's investigate!"), and we mentioned how cool Kranks are (or I did, anyway) and that Kyle is a good dude who I would totally do business with if I had moneys! So it's not like we're hurting the chances of the sale/trade (or I don't think so, anyway)

Meh...I just know I'd be irritated by it personally. Not going to get into a debate over it though.

Coulda fooled me, its a nice tone. Let me know if you're interested in something like the Rocktron. It's completely different than anything you have.

I just have no experience with em honestly. I have owned a jcm 2000 and same with 5150's. So I know it would be something I would love.

I just have no experience with em honestly. I have owned a jcm 2000 and same with 5150's. So I know it would be something I would love.

If you want to take it for a trial run you can. If you don't like it you can ship it back, and you'd be responsible for the return shipping for both amps. I think this is a fair option. If you don't like it, send it back, if you do, you got something you like.

-Greg

Back to the Mesa debate... this was posted over at Gearslutz recently by someone who used to work at Mesa in response to the two channel vs three channel/old vs new amp debate:

Wow, I wish I saw this earlier. I worked at MESA from May of '98 - July of '00, so I can't comment on any revisions they made prior to '98, but the turn of the century brought the disastrous changes. (Ribbon connectors throughout and completely different PCB's, as well as the obvious cosmetic changes) Prior to the 3-channel they were all hand-wired with flying leads.

There was really a push for more productivity starting in 2000, by the introduction of the new assembly line "train track".

There seems to be alot of confusion about this, so I thought I would clarify, as I was actually there when the changes took place.

Sorry for being off topic, but it seemed relevant.

Back to the Mesa debate... this was posted over at Gearslutz recently by someone who used to work at Mesa in response to the two channel vs three channel/old vs new amp debate:

Sorry for being off topic, but it seemed relevant.

interesting, but just because they went the cheaper (labor-wise,) faster route doesn't necessarily mean the amp sounded different.