FS: Jackson RX10D guitar...

_Nazgul_

Nov 5, 2006
Slovenia, EU
myspace.com
I've seen some guitars for sale here, so I thought I'd put mine here for sale also.

Anyway, it's a Jackson RX10D, made in Japan 2004, quick specs: rosewood fingerboard, maple neck, alder body, sharkfin inlays, jackson floyd rose, bolt-on neck, 22 frets, EMG85 in the bridge position, stock pickup in the neck position (disconnected atm, it's Duncan Designed HB103 - very good pickup, much better than the stock bridge that really sucked!).

Best part: I got the backplate signed by Michael Angelo Batio on 23rd of March when he had a guitar clinic in my hometown.

Price: 400 EUR + shipping

Shipping to European Union only!

I'm selling it because I'm buying a Peavey 5150/6505 head.
Trades are possible only for Peavey 5150/6505 head with extra money from my side!

Pics:
Jackson&

DSC04707m.jpg

DSC04691m.jpg

DSC04686m.jpg

DSC04688m.jpg

DSC04684m.jpg

DSC01844.jpg

DSC04719m.jpg

I can take more pics of any areas on the guitars if you want!
For all question, just send me a PM or post here.

Look nice, but that Floyd Rose can´t be good, after couple months, it is out of tune after 15 min of tuning.

Even MMV-SN (ALexi Laiho cheap model) what cost 549 euros, which have licenced Floyd Rose, don´t stay at tune. Atleast when you have changed the strings...

Thats why I bought MMV-BO :heh:

Look nice, but that Floyd Rose can´t be good, after couple months, it is out of tune after 15 min of tuning.

Even MMV-SN (ALexi Laiho cheap model) what cost 549 euros, which have licenced Floyd Rose, don´t stay at tune. Atleast when you have changed the strings...

Thats why I bought MMV-BO :heh:

MMV-SN 549€
MMV-BO 399€

you bought a cheaper guitar because you thought the Flody Rose of your SN sucks?

Floyd is not that bad. If you don't use the whammy a lot it stays in tune just fine.

When changing strings...EVERY string that you replace needs to be stretched thoroughly at first. You can do that with whammying a lot and bending notes for few steps at ALL frets. And even after that it might take a few days of playing until they are properly stretched and they will stay in tune after that ;). You MUST do that with every string you change! Many people (especially beginners) don't know that and they think that the floyd sucks or something.

I'm not selling EMG85 or the signed backplate separately so don't ask.

Hm, ok. I'm going to buy a EMG 85 or 89 for my Edwards someday.

Oh, and I saw Michael Angelo one week ago. :D

Hm, ok. I'm going to buy a EMG 85 or 89 for my Edwards someday.

Oh, and I saw Michael Angelo one week ago. :D

Yeah, he's in Europe atm (Slovenia, Germany & Denmark).

EMG85 & EMG89 is a very good choice! I wanted to buy an EMG89 at one point for my RX10D, but I couldn't find any used so I didn't. I bougt two more guitars instead :D. If I ever put EMGs in any of my guitars, it will be 85 & 89 for sure!

I saw him at Musikmesse. He has some skills.. :p

I don't know if I should buy the 85 or 89. But I think I'm getting the 89, and maybe a 18 volt mod. Or I could get a neckpickup routing, but that kinda sucks. My guitar looks better with only one pickup.. :D

So you bought two guitars instead of a 89? :lol: Which ones?

I was less than a meter away from him when he was playing here :D. Spent some time talking with him after the show too. He's a very cool guy! He let me try his double neck guitar too (I have pic of that too :))

Well, I got the guitar in July of 2005, replaced the stock bridge pup for an EMG85 and started looking for EMG89 to fill the neck spot. I couldn't find any for sale so I didn't buy it. After sometime I stopped looking for it cause I was satisfied with the sound of bridge pup and I didn't really miss the neck pickup. Then came the 2006 and I learned about Jackson Stars so I got a Jackson Stars RR-J2SP in July 2006 and I got a Jackson Rhoads PRO a month ago. So I didn't really buy those guitars instead of EMG89 :D.

EDIT: Removed the picture.

SteveMCsteve - I've always used right-angled jacks on cabels and they worked when sitting down, when playing up it didn't really matter if the jack was straight or not.

Pheonix - what does look dirty on it? Last time I oiled up the fingerboard was sometime in December and that's when I polished the frets too (used a very fine #0000 steel wool for this). I didn't play it much after that. I can ofcourse re-string it and clean it up again if the buyer wants so ;).

Shipping would be around 30-35 Euros to anywhere in Europe.

If you think that the price is too much (I think it's fair, no?), make an offer, we might come out to some agreement ;).

Pheonix - what does look dirty on it? Last time I oiled up the fingerboard was sometime in December and that's when I polished the frets too (used a very fine #0000 steel wool for this). I didn't play it much after that. I can ofcourse re-string it and clean it up again if the buyer wants so ;).

I was referring to the grain on the fretboard. You may need a soft toothbrush and possibly a razor to lift the dead skin from the grains.

I was referring to the grain on the fretboard. You may need a soft toothbrush and possibly a razor to lift the dead skin from the grains.

There's really no dead skin on it. Maybe it's the pic that makes it look so. But believe me, there is none! I know how it looks like when there is (cause there was before).