FS: Jackson RX10D guitar...

Look nice, but that Floyd Rose can´t be good, after couple months, it is out of tune after 15 min of tuning.

Even MMV-SN (ALexi Laiho cheap model) what cost 549 euros, which have licenced Floyd Rose, don´t stay at tune. Atleast when you have changed the strings...

Thats why I bought MMV-BO :heh:

well i have 2 RR guitars with both an Licenced under floyd rose Bridges and i dont have any problems i can play like a Fucking Rodeo on that floydrose but my strings stays in tune :p 1 Floyd rose is over maby 5 Years old

^^ I posted a pic of my two other guitars and I have LOTR bed sheets on my bed. But then I removed the pic because I didn't want to turn this thread into a discussion about my other guitars (that are not for sale). If anybody wants, we can start a thread "Post pics of your guitars" or something like that.

RX10D's are good if you set them up right

Exactly! And that's what I did on friday. I set it up with a new 9-42 strings and tuned it to E standard. Action is set about 1.4mm on low E side and little lower on the high E side.
I also oiled up fretboard and polished the fretboard.

Cant't believe how good it plays now!

Here's few new pics (looks much better now ;))
DSC04861m.jpg

DSC04862m.jpg

DSC04863m.jpg

DSC04864m.jpg

DSC04865m.jpg

DSC04867m.jpg

DSC04868m.jpg

DSC04974m.jpg

DSC04982m.jpg

Anyone interested? Price is negotiable.

81's sound a bit bright in alder/maple guitars. Well, it still sounds cool, but the a lot of people say that the 85 slays the 81 in such a guitar.