FS: MESA BOOGIE Rectifier Recording Preamp + Rectifier Stereo 2: one hundred (FR/EU)

i would buy it, if wouldnt have this one already, i always had major gas onto a recto-preamp and the 2:90 PowerAmp
Roadking.jpg

thank you brett, yeah, the pictures are a little bit photoshoped, but nothing drastical, i think the frame around it gives a nice touch, the source of this frame is a very distorted paper/cardport picture. try to experiment with some texture pictures, convert them to grayscale, and then put them into high black/white contrast.. and then overlay it onto a picture, that can bring some great results,
and for the colors, i mostly put a duplex color layer with a sepia kind of tone on top of it, and set it to "soft light" to enhance the colors and dimensionalty of the pictures.

I usually dont use photoshop-effects, except for sharpening

Gearslutz? I didn't know there was a section for that, and I don't have an account there, so I doubt this would be greatly welcomed...
Don't know about Thomann classified, never saw that, will have look, thanks for the hint :)