FS: My original Boss GT-6 (used on DVD and live album)

QV

Apr 20, 2006
www.bartfrydrychowicz.com
Hey guys I'm getting rid of my GT-6 any takers? This pedal has been with me since 2004, and you can hear it on the Live album and the DVD.
I'll leave the QV patches on if you want ;)
Cheers!

man.... if i didn't already have an X3 Live, I totally would have gone for this! I've heard good things bout the Boss boards... congrats to whoever buys this :) piece of QV history :headbang:

Getting a G-system from TC electronics, it's built for the type of setup I use with the GT-6 (4 cable method). With the GT-6 I still use the cleans from the pedal and am only limited to one preamp channel on the ENGL. With the new setup I'll be able to control the various channels on my head from the pedal with individual effects applied so it'll give way me more control live. + I got an endorsement so gotta switch.

Ship to Toronto area? Or maybe if you're here for a show, I could pick it up.

Send me a PM!

salut Bart!

I got a GT10 and an Amp recently and I use the 4cable method too, i control the whole amp through the gt'z (like it wont fuck nothing even if i crank the volume knob of the amp).. did u use ur amp only as a power amp as well ?

at first, i thought i'd have only the effecs added to the amp own distortion

Anyway, i heurd TC Elecs were the best shit out there ;)

Hey I used both the pre and power sections, for cleans it was just the gt-6 and power amp for distortion I ran the pre into the gt-6 added whatever I needed for that sound and then ran that into the power amp. Same thing for the G-System, The cool thing about the G-system is that is's rack mountable so I only have once cable to the foot-switch.
-b