FS: Peavey 3120 120watt Amp Head [LONDON UK]

For sale is my trusty Peavey 3120 120watt amp head :kickass:

Price & Delivery:
£800 but i'm open to realistic offers. Ideally you will be collecting this from me however if you live in South London or Kent i'm willing to deliver it to you for £10 to cover diesel costs. If you want it shipped [UK ONLY] i'll arrange that at additional cost to you.

Reason for sale:
I own a few amp heads one of those being a Peavey Triple XXX which is basically the original/older version of this. Whilst I love the 3120 very muchly I have a more sentimental attachment to the XXX - I also want to get some new mic's and they ain't cheap so here we are.

Life of this Amp:

A friend of mine originally purchased the head brand new and it spent 90% of his ownership at my studio. When he decided he didn't need the amp anymore I took it off his hands - essentially it's spent the whole time with me.

It's only ever been used live at 4 gigs so it's not been toured and it's spent the rest of the time in my smoke-free studio. I've literally just got it back from the amazing Jon Dickinson of Dickinson Amps :worship: who has given it a full service and re-tube with JJ Tesla EL34 matched quad power tubes. It's never sounded better than this and it literally is good as new. :headbang:

What Peavey Say:
http://www.peavey.com/products/index.cfm/item/798/116913/3120™ Head

Photo's:
fSKSqLklhEhZ

4r2GIUafDfaU

Naturally it's taken some small aesthetic wear but the missing tolex is on the back and well that's what the metal plates on the corner are there for!!!
a2Jqgnn4RYWN

r70y2DjM04vU