FS: Peavey Valveking 120w Head

kernelxsanders

Bam Bam Boogie Bear!
Jun 11, 2010
Tallahassee, Fl
Hey guys, I have a Peavey Valveking 100w head up for grabs (title is misprint). May need new tubes soon and has a shallow crack in the wood on one side that in no way affects the amp or the stability of the casing. Aside from that, this is a solid amp. It was originally bought new by a buddy who immediately got it retubed, and the people who did it apparently dropped the casing (with the amp not inside) and that's where the crack came from. He was pissed so he sold it to me for $500. Since then, I've taken great care of it. I've never gigged with it, it's just been used for jamming and some recording when I got my first mic (lol). You can get great clean and overdriven tones, as well as high gain tones. People say you can't do "djent" with it, but with an eq pedal, you definitely can get a vibe that I relate to be somewhere between a XXX and 515O. Pretty killer if you want something versatile on a budget. $300+ CONUS shipping via PayPal. PM or email me @ littlewahoo27@yahoo.com ("Peavey Valveking" in subject line) for questions.