FS: Peavey 5150 combo

prit - when I shipped Black Neon Bob my Hellraiser C7 in the case (he lives in the Netherlands) it cost about $92 dollars through U.S. Postal Service. However, the "package" just barely met the size constraints. The USPS will only ship things so big, and I'm thinking the 5150 combo will exceed their limits. Also, the 5150 combo is very heavy (80lbs or so if I recall) and my guitar in the case was only about 13lbs.

Shipping using FedEx or UPS was outrageous for the guitar, like an absurd amount. I can't figure out how overseas companies can ship a guitar/amp for like $30/60...it doesn't make sense.

~e.a

elephant-audio said:
prit - when I shipped Black Neon Bob my Hellraiser C7 in the case (he lives in the Netherlands) it cost about $92 dollars through U.S. Postal Service. However, the "package" just barely met the size constraints. The USPS will only ship things so big, and I'm thinking the 5150 combo will exceed their limits. Also, the 5150 combo is very heavy (80lbs or so if I recall) and my guitar in the case was only about 13lbs.

Shipping using FedEx or UPS was outrageous for the guitar, like an absurd amount. I can't figure out how overseas companies can ship a guitar/amp for like $30/60...it doesn't make sense.

~e.a

Yeah, that's what i payd for my Schecter too. 89$ USPS. I hate shippping companies :heh: Thanks 006 :)