FS: Presonus FP10 (Firepod) and Firepod

nwright

Apr 19, 2005
New Castle, Indiana
www.myspace.com
I have a basically unused FP10 that I am looking to sell.

I bought it with the intentions of daisy chaining it to my Firepod, but the need has never arisen, so other than initial testing to confirm that it works (both on it's own and daisychained), the unit has never been used.

Still have every bit of what it comes with, Cubase LE, driver CD, extra plugin/drum loop/burning software CD (called the "ProPak"), firewire cable, manual, registration cards/box, etc.

looking for 275 shipped to cont. 48 US states.

I also havea Firepod I'll be selling, too, but I'd like to unload the FP10 first.

Or, I'd sell both for 550 shipped.

cool deal. If the FP10 is still around, it's yours.

If it isn't and you want the Firepod, remember it's available as well.

There's no differences in the units, both are upgraded to FP10 firmware so they can be daisychained. The only thing the FP10 has that the Firepod doesn't is the ProPak CD (which I've never used anyway) and the FP10 comes with Cubase LE4, the Firepod with Cubase LE...I don't know of any difference between the 2 recording programs, other than LE4 is newer (I use Nuendo).

I may take you up on this, I'd be interested in a 3rd FP10/Firepod for max trax!
DO IT! :kickass: I've been rocking the 3 pods for a few months now and it's worked like a charm. I've gotten a few extra pres that I'm running into one of the pods for a little better quality - I think the A/D is at least somewhat decent on them. I was having issues at first with all 3 connected but narrowed it down to a buggy FW card. So as long as your comp specs are solid and you have a nice (TI chip) FW card - it should run pretty smooth.