FS: RME FireFace800, Little Labs Redeye, Hipshot 7 string bridge

JeffTD

Senhor Testiculo
Sep 29, 2004
Los Angeles, CA
www.jeffdunne.com
RME FireFace800 - just got back from having both FF800 ports replaced by Synthax (RME US Support), working perfectly and has a 90 day warranty from them. Light rack rash but has been relied upon for near daily use for the last 6 years and I don't see it giving up anytime soon. Asking $900 shipped CONUS.

Little Labs Redeye - v1, not the 3d. Just don't use it ever these days with the KPA around, in good shape aside from some scuffing. Original owner, purchased 5 or 6 years ago. Asking $85 Shipped CONUS.

Hipshot 7 string hardtail bridge - this came off my Schecter KM7 and is in great shape with no wear - I'm the original owner and had an Evertune installed in the guitar 2 weeks after getting it, so it's virtually an OEM part. Asking $65 shipped CONUS.

Not really interested in trades unless you want the FF800+cash for a pair of Opals or something. Hit me up with offers!

Dude I'm seriously tempted to snag that Redeye even though I have no serious need for it right now, I guess it's a good tool to have in the arsenal.

I'll get back to you within 24 hours.

It's a great DI for active pickups and a wonderful reamp box; the KPA handles all of my guitar stuff these days and has both on-board (Duet 2 for DI), so it's just been collecting dust. Let me know!

I might be interested in the FF800 man. Except, my max budget including International Shipping would be $900, as customs this side is still going to rape my pocket. I bought your Pod XT Pro from you many years ago if you remember? I'm from South Africa. Let me know if you will let it go for $900 incl. shipping.
:worship: