FS Sandberg 5-string bass, huge sounding B-string!

Severu

No SSL for you!
Jun 15, 2007
Bucharest
Hi.

It's time to part ways with my trusted Sandberg Basic 5 Custom bass. Made in Germany in 2005, this beast sounds huge and has the best B-string I've heard. Hands down better sounding than a MM Stingray and very comfortable to play.

Specs:
Alder body, maple neck & fretboard, Delano active pickup, Glockenklang active preamp & EQ (bass, mid, treble boost/cut), active/passive volume switch, 6-bolt neck, adjustable Sandberg bridge (you can adjust string spacing, too!), zero fret - superb sound!
Comes with two pickguards, one tortoise shell and one mirror, but I just keep it without a pickguard because it looks better that way IMO.

This is a tone monster and is really really good especially for metal and extreme metal but also very nice for slapping. I'm selling it because I have 2 custom Sandberg 4-strings that I'm using now, so it has to go.

Oh and, by the way, Andy has a Sandberg too (or two?) :)

I'm asking 850 euros shipped to Paypal verified EU addresses only. I don't ship to USA because I don't want to screw the neck off. Payment only through Paypal, so both parties are pretty much assured nothing fishy is going on.

Ships in its original Sandberg gigbag.

Pics here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/62483066@N06/sets/72157626782250769/

Questions welcome either PM or alex@thunderstorm.ro is fine.

Thanks!
:kickass: