FS/T: Adam S2A pair

MatrixClaw

May 22, 2010
Mesa, AZ
I've had these monitors for about a year and they've been wonderful. INSANE clarity in the highs and high mids. Unfortunately, they're just not doing it for me in the room I'm mixing in now and since I'm not doing any work for money anymore, it doesn't really make sense to keep around such expensive monitors, when I'm not getting the best use out of them.

The monitors have some dings on the back corners, but nothing that can be seen from the front (only one is pictured, so you can gauge the size), doesn't affect the sound at all. Other than that, they are in great condition and work without a single flaw. These were $5000 new!

IMG_0755_zpsd8ee6e64.jpg

IMG_0754_zps94c5239f.jpg

IMG_0749_zps462567c9.jpg

Asking $1699 + Shipping OBO. Will ship worldwide at buyer's expense.

Really the only trades I can think of would be for mic preamps (API 3124+, API lunchbox + pres, Seventh Circle Audio, etc.), or a pair of Distressors... but I'd kind of like to try a pair of Event Opals, maybe some Focal Solo 6s, though I doubt I'd keep them long, considering their price :D Can add cash, if needed.

bump!

WIll entertain trades for high gain guitar amps as well. Maybe guitars. Or an Allen & Heath ZED-R16, if you have one ;)