FS/T: MINT Krank Rev+

MatrixClaw

May 22, 2010
Mesa, AZ
The only scratch on this amp is on the "A" on the front logo. No idea how it got there, but everything else on the amp looks brand new. Includes footswitch. Extremely low hours on the tubes, sounds fantastic!

NSD025.jpg

Cash price - $900 shipped OBO.

As for trades, I'm really only looking to trade for a nice bass or bass amp (though, I'll consider other guitars and amps, but I'm really trying to downsize that rig a bit right now; or I'd trade for some cool recording gear). Obviously, I will add cash if yours is worth more.

What I'm looking for bass-wise (4 or 5 strings will do):

USA Peavey Cirrus
Warwick Thumb
USA Fender P-Bass
Ibanez Prestige
Music Man Stingray (double buck pref)

Amps I'm interested in:

Mesa M6 or M9 Carbine
Mesa Big Block 750
Mesa Bass 400+
Ampeg SVT-4 Pro
Markbass whatever
Eden WT800

The lists are in the order that I'd prefer them in, but I'm probably forgetting some. If you have something I didn't list that is of similar quality, please feel free to send me a message ;)

Kind of OT, but you're in Mesa? Dude I'm in Queen Creek but work in Chandler... we should get together and jam or something. Or you can help teach me some recording tips and tricks. haha

Kind of OT, but you're in Mesa? Dude I'm in Queen Creek but work in Chandler... we should get together and jam or something. Or you can help teach me some recording tips and tricks. haha

Haha, for sure man! I go to school at ASU Poly, so I'm probably just right down the road ;)