FS: TASCAM US 2400 DAW Controller

MicSlut666

Oct 16, 2007
Selling my Tascam 2400 DAW Controller.

Absolute mint condition! Optical AND technical 101 % because the control was only tested and connected 2 times. Will be shipped secure packaged and includes power supply, manual and original packaging

Best DAW controller besides the Mackie Control or Euphonix MC Control. Bang for the buck because the controler features 24 touch-sensitive moving channel faders + 1 Master Fader!

Check Tascam Homepage for more informnation:

http://www.tascam.com/products/us-2400.html

Someone buy it, they only go up in value, not down. So you won't lose if you ever decide to sell it.

this is more than it once cost new at musicstore cologne.....

It was only a special blow out price before Tascam deceided to discontinue the 2400. New the Control was around 1600 € in Germany. I think my price is fair because you get a practically brand new unit, which is dust free and was only connected and tested 2 times. So no hassle with fucked up faders...

For this price you only get an Euphonix or Mackie Control with 8 moving faders. This one has 24 faders and very nice looking ilumminated buttons!

Trust me is worth every cent and as Wolfeman has mentioned they go up in value. This seems to be the going price at the moment.

Trust me is worth every cent and as Wolfeman has mentioned they go up in value. This seems to be the going price at the moment.

I totally agree. I just sold mine last week on another online forum here in Finland for 800€ (shipping not included) and it went in just a couple of hours. So I definitely could have asked for more.

Truly amazing piece of gear. Too bad that I had to let mine go.