FS: (UK) Orange Tiny Terror.

Trevoire520

Mar 24, 2007
Fife, Scotland
*Update* Price drop! Now £200 plus shipping to the UK/EU!

Hey all, looking to sell my Orange Tiny Terror amp head.

This is in VERY good condition. 2 Very tiny scratches on the front (one's more of a dot to be honest) Other than that it's perfect. Bought it at the start of the year and it's never been gigged.
Includes the carry case, original box, and I'll even throw in a speaker and mains cables.
TerrorFront.jpg

TerrorScratch.jpg

TerrorDot.jpg

Great growly sound at moderate levels, but still enough grunt to use for jamming with drummers as long as you have a decent 4x12" to run it through. Does rock sounds brilliantly, bring up the volume and lower the gain and you get a lovely warm clean that crunches up nicely when you dig in, and with a tubescreamer in front it'll do metal no bother at all. You can even ask In Flames.
Check out my Rose Of Shayrn Reamp here if you want to hear how it sounds. (Through a Marshall 2x12" in a very small untreated bedroom)

And of course I don't have to tell you about how liberating it is to only have a small amp to take to band practice etc. Guitar on your back, Terror in one hand and pedalboard in the other. Done.

Why am I selling you ask? I have my eye on the Thunder 30 that's about to come out. And I'm a poor student so to buy a new amp I have to let something else go :( My back isn't going to thank me for this I assure you!

£200 plus shipping.

Sorry man I'd rather keep this in the UK/EU as I've no experience sending to the US, and I expect shipping and import tax would make it really expensive for you tbh.

if you still have it by the 1st of october i may be able to make you an offer dude.