FS: Orange Tiny Terror

Danny Drama

Jun 30, 2010
IMG_0399.JPG

With soft case thing and an IEC.

Bought this on a whim when they were first released and played it twice since. Shame to see it sit there unused for so long as it's a fun amp to play, just not something I ever really had a need for.

£200

Would prefer to sell to someone able to collect from London, don't really fancy shipping the bastard but will if needed. Shipping costs will be added to the total cost.

Cheers y'all.

Yeah, had the Coreblade for 6 months give or take, like it a lot. Wanted a new cab also so figured I'd give the Coreblade 4x12 a shot too. Really liking that too right now, wasn't sure I would but yeah. Lot of fun.

I'd post a clip but right now all I have featuring it is the first pre-prod track for our new record, it's not exactly well mixed!

If the TT doesn't move in a week or so and you're still interested, we can mebee do that :p

Bump and I should mention that this is one of the first run Korean made amps. It appears that matters and I should list it as such!

Someone buy it or I'ma bundle it in with a Japanese neck through Jackson RR that I've kept the pickups from and try and knock the pair out for £850! :p