YT: Orange Tiny Terror - Sorta metal...

Man, that fuzzy grind actually sounds pretty awesome. Way better than I was expecting... I've heard some disappointing clips, but never in a mix, and this just... works! I bet it would sound fantastic blended with something tighter and more aggressive, maybe a 5150 or boosted Mesa. (Or even a VH4 if you can get your hands on it again!)

This is completely different than what I've heard in other clips. Shit like this always goes back to making me think that the choice of cab and the tuning matter more than the amp itself.

Ola,

Did you not use a tube screamer in this clip because it wasn't really necessary, or because it didn't do anything to improve the tone?

I like the single note lines a lot, but don't much like the sound of the chordz.

holy shit another song using that phrase from that door's song (five to one? can't remember). I know Ace Frehley did that in some kiss song too (she? not sure). hilarious.

Sounds like it doesn't need an HM2!!!

Frankly I think out of all the little ones you've played recently this one is the best. I love the slight hair you got. Any EQ on the guitar track besides HP/LP? And what was the LP set at?

Shit this makes me hurt for a dark terror.

Ola,

Did you not use a tube screamer in this clip because it wasn't really necessary, or because it didn't do anything to improve the tone?

If you want tight metal I would go with a overdrive, But I liked the raw fuzz sound without one so much I found a song that it would fit instead. It wouldn't work with any of my songs without a boost.

If you want tight metal I would go with a overdrive, But I liked the raw fuzz sound without one so much I found a song that it would fit instead. It wouldn't work with any of my songs without a boost.

Has it been your experience that the Tiny Terror is voiced similarly tot he 50 and 100 watt models?