FS: USA Fender Jazz V Deluxe (2000), Ibanez SZ (2004), Ampeg SVT3-Pro

Mar 27, 2006
Ft. Wayne, IN
Got into some trouble need to sell some shit.

2000 USA Fender Jazz V Deluxe (includes Fender case) SOLD LOCALLY!

This was my main gigging bass. Awesome, awesome instrument and I hate to see it go, but oh well. Had the frets leveled and setup over a year ago, but its only got about 2 hours playing time on since then. Strings have some decent life left in em too. Alder body, maple neck and fretboard

jazzfull.jpg

jazzbody.jpg

Body has normal wear and tear you'd expect from a 9 year old instrument. Nothing trough the paint and no gouges.

2004 Ibanez SZ $200

Bought this maybe a year ago (can't remember). Installed a Bill Lawrence (from Bill & Becky) 500XL in the bridge. Fantastic pickup and was definitely worth the two month wait. Neck pickup has be disabled. Mahogany (set) neck and body.

ibzfull.jpg

ibzfront.jpg

ibzback.jpg

Back of the guitar has some wear and tear on it that could be easily buffed out if you cared to do so. I never bother because, well shit, its on the back. haha.

Ampeg SVT3-Pro (includes SKB case) $400

Excellent condition except the balanced line out doesn't work. Never bothered to fix it since I never use it. Was my main gigging head. SKB case has some wear, but thats what its there for, right?

Prices don't include shipping. Will ship guitars anywhere if your willing to pay it. Paypal if you include money to cover the fees.

Dude, these prices are unbelievable! Wish I had known about this bass before I bought my MIM Jazz for $540 shipped a few weeks ago :cry: (though it came with Barts, a Badass II bridge, and an SKB hardshell, so I'm not too bummed :D)

Dude, these prices are unbelievable! Wish I had known about this bass before I bought my MIM Jazz for $540 shipped a few weeks ago :cry: (though it came with Barts, a Badass II bridge, and an SKB hardshell, so I'm not too bummed :D)

I had a MIM Jazz with Barts and an Audere preamp. Didn't care for the Barts so much, but the Audere was awesome. MIM's are definitely quality instruments, but not as nice as a USA :)

that is a damned sweet bass....fuck all you guys for posting all this sweet(and cheap) shit when i'm broke!

*waits for annual bonus check*

that is a damned sweet bass....fuck all you guys for posting all this sweet(and cheap) shit when i'm broke!

*waits for annual bonus check*

Its a fantastic bass. What I've always wanted since I started playing 5 strings. I really, really, really, don't wanna sell, but this is the one bass that will sell the easiest. I need money for a court fee's and fines (don't drink and drive kids!).

Also, I think its gonna get sold locally. May not happen though, but I talked to a guy today who's interested.

And apparently shipping it overseas is gonna cost a fucking arm and a leg, so I'm only gonna sell it state side. Sorry dudes :cry:.

I needed cash quick. I only paid $850 for it in 2003, so ya know not like I'm taking a huge lose (I sold it locally for $530). The dude I sold it to was a solid guy. He'll love it is much as I did.