FST is metal Hammer's 11th best album of 2011

If anything it should place a little higher IMO. Still, amazing achievement by you guys. You should quit while you're ahead :lol:

(don't even fucking think about it)

Indeed, it should be placed much higher - but bear in mind KftD, that Metal Hammer is ruled by current trends and not much else.

This is really good to hear though - next album might even make the top ten :lol: But seriously. Well done.

Indeed, it should be placed much higher - but bear in mind KftD, that Metal Hammer is ruled by current trends and not much else.

This is really good to hear though - next album might even make the top ten :lol: But seriously. Well done.

I'm still waiting for a single issue that doesn't feature slipknot :lol:

just finished reading it now. Top was Mastadon's 'The Hunter', followed by;

Machine Head: Unto the Locust
Anthrax: Worship Music
Opeth: Heritage
Megadeth: Th1rt3en
Hell: Human remains
DT Project: Deconstruction
Black Spiders: Sons of the North
Skindred: Union Black
Graveyard: Hisingen Blues
Evile: FST

Congrats to Evile on number 11. Like Dave I am also surprised to see so many top lists with both Megadeth's 13 and Mastodon's Hunter. I wasn't impressed by either one, but Mastodon does seem to be riding a wave of popularity the last few years and Megadeth has legions of fans based on their previous works. I would much rather listen to the new Evile or the new Vektor. Shit...I can think of at least 10 albums released in 2011 that I would rather listen to than the new Megadeth or Mastodon.