Fuck Photoshop

tempe

Captain Midnight
Sep 22, 2005
Perth, Australia
Seriously and we complain about DAW's being unstable.

Working on a Major assignment for uni, why we have to do Web Design at SAE... I don't know.

Photoshop crashes, I say "no big deal, I just saved!" *reopen Photoshop*

"Could not open file, unexpected end of file"

Google tells me I'm fucked.

There goes 15 hours of my life.

i worked with Photoshop in last 5 years, never crashed with me. But i'm never touching CorelDraw again

Never had a problem with CS2 or 4. Haven't upgraded to 5 yet (and probably won't). Never had a problem. What version are you running?

it's possible that particular installation of ps was corrupt.

did you try opening the .psd on another machine? (i know this seems like an obvious solution, just asking).

i have been using photoshop for years... and my girlfriend 10 more years more than me... (never had a crash).

it probably won't help trying to open it on another machine ... most likely when PS crashed on him the file was never "fully" saved. PS has no idea how to open the file now because its only got part of the file that it recognizes and considers the rest corrupted so it just rounds down and says the whole thing is fucked

Yeah it did the thing where it didn't save the entire file. It wouldn't open in preview. No matter I just did my design again and it came out better the second time! Lets hear it for 4 hours sleep!

^^
I agree, I actually make a point not to pirate stuff, especially since I'm now making a little money off recording. Not everyone uses pirated waves plugs!