FUCK THEM TILL YOU CAN'T OFFICIAL LYRICS!!!!

For the record Johnny seems like a nice enough guy and I don't want to come across like I'm trying to start some kind of campaign against him or anything like that. I just have a hard time seeing where he's coming from lately.

Some people need to lighten up just a bit. This song was brought on themselves. They have indeed had issues with their singers over the years.

I would assume even Scott and Charlie got a laugh with this.

I know I sure did and I am a big fan of Anthrax. I would like to hear this song made with vocals and music behind it like Weird Al does!

Pretty much. I posted it in here not because I would hold any ill will against Anthrax or whatsoever. I found it pretty funny, plus I really think it's based on reality :) some of you guys' reactions I think you need to take your heads from down your asses :lol:

Pretty much. I posted it in here not because I would hold any ill will against Anthrax or whatsoever. I found it pretty funny, plus I really think it's based on reality :) some of you guys' reactions I think you need to take your heads from down your asses :lol:

Yeah, because everyone who doesnt like when their favorite band is being insulted has their head up their ass. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I have a quiz question for you, Anthrax_Mosher.

"If anyone's offended by this song they're an idiot."

Where is this quote from? :lol:

I consider myself a listener, not a fan.
I'm fanatical about music in general, but I'm not fanatical about artists even though there are some whose music I enjoy more than others. However, I do like to have a complete collection of physical releases from the artists I like the most. Don't really care about the special editions though, unless they contain interesting bonus tracks. I don't consider live versions of previously released tunes or remixes to be interesting..
I don't like wearing band t-shirts, and I certainly have no interest in drinking coffee from an Anthrax coffee cup.

I guess I'm not a True Fan then. In fact, I kinda dislike the term "True Fan".
However, I still didn't think the Fight 'em parody was particularly funny. I wasn't offended by it, I just thought it was poorly written. It diverts from the rythm of the original lyrics, and the rhymes are half arsed at best. Best suited to stay in the school notebook where it probably was created.

However, is it legitimate to have a laugh about Anthrax's revolving door-policy concering vocalists?

Most certainly.