FUCK yoU opeth

Smell the Penis said:
That sucks dude. I can just imagin if Opeth got pulled from the cities where these "dont bitch about it" people live. The board would be over run with whinning. So I say bitch away, its your right to let the band know how you feel and the forum is the easiest way to do that. SMELL IT!

Shut the fiddly fuck up. :)

You don't know how to spell 'imagine'. :)

And how is this forum the easiest way for this guy to let the band know how he feels? He should try contacting them, dumbsillyprong. :)

shut up, yeah im sure the whole band was just like
"man they booked us for Norfolk, VA! i hate that city everyone is so gay lets pull out" its not their fault you moron, they dont just pull out of shows for fun

Guardian of Darkness said:
Shut the fiddly fuck up. /forum/images/smilies/smile.gif

lol.gif

Hey can I use that in my signature?:D

I dont blame Opeth, I wouldnt want to play for redneck ignorant hillbilly trash either. It was a great choice for the band yall need to stick to your country shit music....... hicks.
bawl1.gif

I too was really looking forward to finally seeing Opeth. I was so happy to see Opeth finally come to my town. It was set... I get the press pass from my webzine straight then the next email comes in saying they have rerouted the tour and my date is off well it is less of a reroute and more of just cutting off out date and ending the tour a day early. That had to be one of the worst days of my life. Of course I do not blame Opeth but I definitely am upset that the people who set this up neglected the whole freaking state of VA. It is very unfortunate because I have been waiting too long and this just hits me hard...

Somewhere, Akerfeldt and Lindgren are having a beer, and laughing at the idiocy of this and every other pointless "I wish Opeth would do this or that" thread on this board.

SoilworkForever said:
.....then the next email comes in saying they have rerouted the tour and my date is off well it is less of a reroute and more of just cutting off out date and ending the tour a day early.

Who is the email from saying is cancelled? It's still listed on the opeth site and the NorVa club site.

Where are you guys hearing that they pulled out of the Norva show in Norfolk? Their website thenorva.com still has it on 5/24 with a link to ticketmaster.com, which is also selling tickets as someone mentioned above.

I noticed that Jaxx (jaxxroxx.com) has Lacuna Coil tentatively playing on 5/25, an Opeth open date. I wonder if they might stop in for a 4th time in 2 years? Anyhow, if they're still playing in Norfolk, I should have 3 seats for a ride to Norfolk from DC.

Jaxx in Springfield, VA has Lacuna Coil scheduled for May 25 and it would only makes sense that Opeth is playing that show too, since they're touring together.

So you might be able to catch them after all ;)