Fuck!

mReEtTaIlRsEkD

New Metal Member
Oct 4, 2002
fuck this shit i was already pissed off when i came home today and then i find out that the lead singer of Windir died
he was 25 and died trying to get from his hosue to his family's to visit them
a snowstorm struck and he died of hypothermia along the way
it jsut fucking sucks these guys were getting better and better every album and its even thats hes a musician that died at such a young age while on the way to see his family :( :( :(
windir_inferno_09.jpg

i agree with this qoute 100%
"A great man has passed away, but his music lives forever."
RIP valfar \m/ \m/ \m/

died of hypothermia becuase a snowstorm cmae along while he was on his way to his parents cabin and when he realized he couldn't make it he wlready to far to get back to his own place
thats what police reports said anyhow

Erm...didn't he die like...a while ago? A couple of months? Or have they lost two members now?

Pancakse.cx said:
Erm...didn't he die like...a while ago? A couple of months? Or have they lost two members now?
no idea caught it on blabber mouth the otehr day figured it was recent
?

btw nico that is the funniest sig i have ever seen :lol: :lol: :lol:

from the Windir website:
04.03.2004 End of an era

The loss of our best friend and the founder of Windir have made these last months an extremely hard time. We have decided that Windir will not continue. Valfar created Windir, and we feel that Windir will not be Windir without him.

After encouragement from Valfar’s family, we have decided to release one last Windir CD. This will be a CD in honour of Valfar. It will be a 2 disc CD. The first CD will include new material, unreleased material, tribute songs from other bands and live tracks. The second CD will be a compilation of the great music made by Valfar. It will include tracks from the first demo Sognariket to the last album Likferd. Tabu Records will release the album in August/September 2004. We have decided that all income from this CD will go directly to Valfar’s family.

We also want to thank all friends, fans, bands, labels and magazines that have supported us in these difficult times. Information on future musical projects from Windir members will be announced later.

The music of Windir is still alive!

Hváll, Steingrim, Sture, Strom & Righ