fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

scenario: my friend came home today from the air force, to stay for 2 weeks. me and another friend were on our way to his house, ready for a night of partying and going to ANOTHER friend's house, where there would be a party and a movie i had just rented i REALLY want(ed) to see (rosemary's baby) -- when my engine blew up. it is FUCKED. i need a new engine. my dad is a fucking prick about it, that fucking asshole. and for some reason he confronted be about being on drugs and shit (which i am not). fucking dick-hole. i almost hate his fucking guts.

no car, can't go anywhere. can't see my friend. pissed off.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

goddammit............

I blew up the engine in my torana last year (It really did blow up, flames out the carby :D )

It's been off the road for more than a year, and the new engine is now it... it's going to fucking SCREAM my god i'm gunna die when i drive it :lol:

I had a 95 Thunder Bird Super Coop with Super Charger.
And i was doing a smoke show in a church parking lot. When it finally caught traction i couldnt see where i was going ( b/c of smoke ) and ran into the fuckin coper that was comming to give me a ticket or what not. I get my License suspended for 4 years and had to pay a BIG fine. :( :( Iam 18 w/o a car :( :(