Communication.

Loren Littlejohn

Lover of all boobage.
A little rant here.

I hate people that are poor at this little detail and run a business. I FUCKING HATE IT.

Why be so shit at this, dude I WANT TO GIVE YOU MY FUCKING MONEY.

I also just want to point out that I'm only talking small business here. I get people are busy. I still don't see why a simple "I can't help you with this, thanks for inquiring" can't be sent out. It takes just a few fucking seconds.

:mad::mad::mad:

Ok tampon back in. :lol:

This is one that bugs me as well, no one is really THAT busy that they can't even quickly shoot a "get fucked" email, at least then you know where you stand.

I agree that that's strange. I feel like on a semi-regular basis I'll ultimately get some "I only check my email once a week" type of thing which is just baffling in 2013.

+1

Having said that, I run a small business myself and even for us it gets hard sometimes, but even if its a 'late' reply, we will ALWAYS reply!

this pisses me off too... i think it bothers me most when i get that treatment from people within MY OWN FUCKING COMPANY. we should be on the same page, but alas some people are just dickbags. i can understand an email slipping through the cracks but when someone habitually ignores me it makes me lose my mind. like everyone said above, if you don't have time a simple "fuck off" email would be appreciated over NO RESPONSE AT ALL.

this can get really stupid, i mean i get busy and miss emails occasionally but will always reply, but when a company does reply and they are so unhelpful and uncommunicative it can be balls, The studio i work at was buying a desk a while ago and we contacted a well know trader of vintage gear, and after about a week or maybe more of no reply, their reply was so unhelpful, and its not like we were trying to buy a pack of cigs via the internet, where it was a throwaway deal, it was a £20,000(ish) desk, needless to say they missed out on it, i found it soooo perplexing