journey interrupted! i ahte it!!

[KOTNO]Narrot

Eats and spits corpses...
Sep 2, 2001
Stockholm, Sweden
Visit site
WTF! i am fucking angry about it! i am turning my cd player on! i thought it was a nice time to travel through PoE :loco: well...in next in line i got the feeling that i love when listening to music. i went on. passing through the titletrack then lost. then i reached the highest stage of PoE - the learning! what happens 10 minutes before i am through it?? my mother comes down with the telephon!!! i must turn down the volume! fuck it! :mad: ! who is it? my sister asking me if her pc has an USB-Port. i should make fast because the store she was in closed in about 5 minutes. si i had to interrupt my journey to check my sister's pc! then i went back to my cd-player and all the feeling was gone! *grrrrrrr!*!! :mad: :mad: why get i so angry easily? :mad: grrr!
now i'Ve got to prepare again for the game ritual!

np: sanctuary - taste revenge :heh: :heh: :heh:

sorry...i am posting uninteresting stuff again...but i have to let it go sometimes! :mad:

:lol: We all get that way sometimes. To the point where we can't produce correct sentences or spell.

It's all good though... there have been times when I've been playing my guitar, getting in the groove, playing fast as hell... the kind of speed that I reach after playing straight for an hour or so and then I have to fucking close shop because the family wants to go to bed.:mad:

Selfish assholes.

Which raises the question:

Why can't people bother us when we ARE NOT busy?

Dude, the journey you were speaking of doesn't occur very often in one's life -- the true spiritual connection with whatever it is your doing... However, if there's one constant in the universe, it's that 9 out of 10 times, if you're in the middle of such a connected journey, and you have kids under the age of 10 (or siblings, apparently), you will not complete your journey. Thankfully, both of my kids like Nevermore and metal...:)

Heck, I'm in the car enough that one journey usually sucks the joy out of the other one...

Unrelated: why the @#%! does the smoke detector start *chirping* when the temperature drops below 65 in the house?!

Peace,

Phil

Damn Phil, you are a very insightful bastard (not to be taken offensive), aren't you? It's like, I see 3 or 4 one liner posts and then you with a complete report on the subject. That, or I'm just not awake yet.:lol:

Nah...I guess I've just done a lot of living, in my relatively short time.

That, and my short fiction teacher told me I had to much Germanic in me for "short" fiction........SO, short story long -- I talk too much...

As for drinking more -- if they'd let me, coding after a pint of Guinness is a LOT more zen. :)

Hm. I hate that. Like one above I become a guitar-god after like 2hours of playing. and in that extacy my damn father used to disturb me with nonsense like "dinner is ready". Then I made a big fight out of it and now he doesn't dare anymore. *LOL* So now I get my food cold =/

And btw. I half looking at this rape-movie. IT's SICK! You see all this damn rape-movies and you become numb. A friends friend got raped and I feelt like so what? That made me cry so damn much afterwards, I had become numb to it. It don't affect me until it's a REAL close friend and I hate that! Ppl who rape others (both men and women) should be sterilized. :(

Back to my pipe and sobbing.

Man, that's heavy -- and indicitive of the world at large. (the quoted text is below...)

I know what you mean about people becoming desensitized to things that should be morally offensive, if not just sickening. It's to the point when people start asking why more and more kids are killing other kids and such, I just shake my head and pick any channel on the TV and shrug...

It's not real to people, anymore. I don't know if you listen to the Mighty, Mighty Bosstones, but in "Guns and Children" it talks about this directly. It's the same with guns, rape... It's a sad commentary, I guess, but there're two ways to look at it: 1) there's a demand for it, so it's just being supplied by the media, the internet, the radio... 2) We all just have to do our part with the people we come in contact with -- friends, children, coworkers -- and just talk stuff out... Education/communication is pretty much the enemy of violence, since most violence can be boiled down to a lack of communication or misunderstanding (usually fueled by aforemention communication breakdown...)...

I dunno...I just know that shielding our kids from violence isn't as possible as it once was, so educating them and guiding them with the ability to think and talking things through rather than poppin' a cap in someone who doesn't agree with them or giving in to the power obsession that fuels rape and other aggrevated assaults.

Well, I'm being really long-winded, again...sorry...

Peace,

Phil, the verbose

And btw. I half looking at this rape-movie. IT's SICK! You see all this damn rape-movies and you become numb. A friends friend got raped and I feelt like so what? That made me cry so damn much afterwards, I had become numb to it. It don't affect me until it's a REAL close friend and I hate that! Ppl who rape others (both men and women) should be sterilized.

aie!! jeeze folkies! wow- this is getting VERY in-depth.

but yeah, i know where you frustrated people are coming from. it pisses me off when i'm listening to music, or drawing, or having a REALLY good conversation with someone, and someone interrupts me. i want to kill them, which is problematical considering murder is illegal. :cry: it's not FAIR, i tell you!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... :mad:

Originally posted by Child of Vision
it pisses me off when i'm listening to music, or drawing, or having a REALLY good conversation with someone, and someone interrupts me. i want to kill them, which is problematical considering murder is illegal. :cry: it's not FAIR, i tell you!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... :mad:

I know what you mean in the sense of the concersation thing. When people ruin my great concversations by jumping in or justdoing anything to ruin it, it bugs the hell out of me! The worst is when people interupt me though, I get so god damned furious. :mad:

Originally posted by Kon16ov
Unrelated: why the @#%! does the smoke detector start *chirping* when the temperature drops below 65 in the house?!

GOOD QUESTION!!! Why does mine "chirp" every time we take a shower??? (its down the hall) HMMMMM....Humidity should be a good thing, shouldn't it?

Ours started doing it when it got cold and hasn't stopped...every 45 seconds to 2 minutes, *bleep!*... At first, I thought it was the battery, but a) it seems to have good charge and b) I'm glad that's the case, 'cause I can't really get to the battery itself -- had to sort of wedge the multimeter leads on up in there to get a voltage read... As far as humidity, it might be causing a minor short if there's condensation building up in there...odd.. Things to ponder late at night....

Oh, and to regain some semblence of the topic: being interrupted is hideous. In my job, we refer to it as icing -- it's not a spiritual connection with music, but when you're in a rhythm, coding some mother of an algorithm and someone just barges in...the odds of getting back in that rhythm, that day...ZERO... THAT makes me want to hit stuff...or people... BAH!

Peace,

Phil

Originally posted by Jody42147
GOOD QUESTION!!! Why does mine "chirp" every time we take a shower??? (its down the hall) HMMMMM....Humidity should be a good thing, shouldn't it?

Um yeah. I HATE when ppl come in and yell stuff right when I'm up in a conversation. That's annoying. I usually raise my voice and scream the rest 'til the person stops or I start bashing them. Hm. Could that be why I only have like 3 real friends? :p Or is it that I don't like the rest 'cause they are close-minded? Ah, who cares. Don't fucking interrupt me! :mad: