So what did everyone think of Amon Amarth's SOTU set?

EricT

Don't you ever get...
Aug 25, 2005
Lost In Necropolis
The only set I watched (venue is 5 minutes from my house, and I was granted re-entry)...

Headlining tour soon, supposedly? I do need more.

Weather cancelled Gwar... fucking rain. Stage was supposed to be indoors, but the firemarshal said "fuck no!", so they had to do the outside stage. And then it rained. :mad:

i went to that tour in Houston...Amon Amarth was awesome, they played death in fire so i was a happy man.

gwar was cancelled? that sux, i love there live performances...i was covered in blood and green shit...what fun.

seen them twice live, amazing live band they really bring norway with them...first time i saw them it was like -10 degrees out and Johann drank from his horn and said "It's fuckin cold out there but not as cold as SWEEEDDDEEEENNNN!" and launched into Death In Fire.

it was quite epic :kickass:

seen them twice live, amazing live band they really bring norway with them...first time i saw them it was like -10 degrees out and Johann drank from his horn and said "It's fuckin cold out there but not as cold as SWEEEDDDEEEENNNN!" and launched into Death In Fire.

it was quite epic :kickass:

I litterally LOL'd.