Fucked up dream with Woods of Ypres!

Jan 7, 2007
So I don't usually remember my dreams, but I had a REALLY fucked up dream last night which featured Woods of Ypres and David Gold... so here goes...

My dream started off at a school I guess it was. I don't remember what was happening I just remember I had finally gotten the Woods of Ypres/Necramyth CD so I was pretty stoked about that. I had lots of bags and accidentally left the CD on a table as I re-arranged them. I was with my fiancee as well and we just wandered around the school and then I remembered I left my CD on the table. We went down to find it and it wasn't there! I was pretty pissed off and then spotted some guys kicking it around and then they kicked it to me thinking I was part of the game. I picked it up (still perfectly intact!) and told them I didn't appreciate them kicking my CD around. My fiancee and I then went to an amusement park. Somewhere along the line we got separated and as I was leaving I noticed the cashier was distracted and robbed all the money in the till. I then hopped on the 39 Royal Roads bus (its an actual bus here) and the wierd thing is they use small "Community" busses on this route and when I stepped on the bus it was like a regular size bus and then my dream reconfigured it into the smaller "Community" busses. Anyway on the bus I met this really hot chick and gave her my number. For some reason I took the bus back to the amusement park which I'd just robbed and there were tons of cops there and they were arresting this Native street kid (whose an actual street kid here oddly enough) for committing the crime. I then took the 39 bus downtown (it doesn't go downtown but it was a dream lol) where it joined this wierd train thing. We don't have any trains downtown, but I took this "train" to the bridge where Woods of Ypres was playing on a barge in the middle of the water between the two bridges! I remember being really annoyed because the train kept on moving back and forth so I couldn't see them playing all the time. After a few songs Woods of Ypres stopped playing due to some technical difficulties and I ran off the train wanting to talk to David and get his autograph. I went to the barge first and there was just some strange black guy on the barge. I then went to the bar and saw David Gold and ran up behind him and gave him a very close hug :erk: David turned around all surprised and said "Hey Vito!" (Vito is in Novembers Doom isn;t he?) and I said "I'm not Vito I'm Joel remember!?" and then David (who was very drunk) said "Oh right you aren't Vito you are in fact Joel whats up buddy?" and then my dream ended. lol

Any dream interpreters on the board?

Joel