Fucking bored...

I'm listening to your new avatar as we speak (er... type). :)

Edt: Oh, you've just changed it. It was Immortal's new album. I'm obviously not listening to that guy!

I pefer new. (You're talking about Immortal, right?)

I've only got 'Pure Holocaust' as an old album, and I've got the last 3 new ones, so I might be a bit onesided in my opinion.

It depends on the mood I'm in, of course. Although I really think 'Sons of Northern Darkness' is their best album so far.

What about you?

Originally posted by DoAsISayNotAsIDo
I love all Immortal stuff but Sons Of Northern Darkness is beyond the black metal,it's a masterpiece!!!

I definitely agree :headbang:

I've been wanting to buy a few In Flames albums for ages but never got around to it. Just about all the individual tracks I've heard here and there have been great, so I know basically what I'm in for.

I sometimes can't believe I don't have an IF album, either! They've been in the background, floating around for me for about 4 or 5 years now!!!

I was told to work my way back ie. Clayman, Colony, etc... although I keep hearing great things about The Jester Race. I've also heard at least a couple of songs from that album, so that's what my idea of IF is like anyway.