Fucking Deja Vu again!

Hehe I also have dreams that I'm getting killed all the time. I think I've died in about 20 different ways so far. The really scary thing is that it actually feels real.. like I can say with some confidence that I'm pretty sure what it feels like to have a sword stabbed through your throat and have it sever your spinal column.

Originally posted by FuSoYa
Hehe I also have dreams that I'm getting killed all the time. I think I've died in about 20 different ways so far. The really scary thing is that it actually feels real.. like I can say with some confidence that I'm pretty sure what it feels like to have a sword stabbed through your throat and have it sever your spinal column.

I had a dream like that when I took too much acid once, cept I was in that half-awake still frying balls stage. No fun at all, lemme tell ya.

Originally posted by the_preppy
p.s. i am like freud but like, a girl.
That is, you have an unnatural attraction to your father and your theories will be discounted in the future?

As for the dreams, I actually thought today about whether it is possible to have a dream-analysis thread Gestalt-style. I'm willing to be a a branch/snake as far as that goes...