Fucking enjoying power metal!!

SiRo

Aug 28, 2002
Butt Of The World
www.ciberia.ya.com
I'm not too found on this area but man I do love the 2 Avantasia albums, specially songs like The Seven Angels, The Final Sacrifice :OMG: , Sign Of The Cross or Avantasia. I downloaded last Edguy's album "Hellfire Club" and it's so fucking heavy metal is not even funny. The song "The Piper Never Dies" is damn brilliant. Been digging the sweedish band Lost Horizon too, with one of the sickest singers I have ever heard. Amazing.

PD: I haven't forgot that Shaman's Ritual is the best power metal album ever, dude. Don't worry Matt.

:lol:

Did you get the Shaman DVD yet? It is soooooo good. The sound and video quality are both way better than the Angra DVD. Seeing 2 guys from Helloween do "Eagle Fly Free" with Shaman was awesome. People talk trash about Andre's live vocals, but I thought he was on!

Man, the new Edguy annoys the crap out of me - Tobias' singing is just really over-vibrato-ed, and just plain, well, not good, IMO.

It's a shame, I was a big fan of "Vain Glory Opera".

The Shaman hasn't done it for me, either - I love the cover tunes, and I though Andre sang well, but Angra seems to have kept the stuff that like.

</bitching>

Mike