fucking sick of this shit

HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE

This.

I found out right after deleting this track that some kid ripped a copy of this song from my soundcloud somehow(downloads were disabled), then proceed to post it on some free download site(not saying which site, for obvious reasons).

this will be the last time i post a mix on here unfortunately.

I removed my work from here as well. Not even taking the chance it gets leaked by some schmuck and my clients get pissed at me about it.

You could put 1 second of white noise every 30 seconds on a track. Or like a voice dub over top of it with your website or whatever.

I removed my work from here as well. Not even taking the chance it gets leaked by some schmuck and my clients get pissed at me about it.

No joke man. The management of Sworn In was pissed I posted a song on here before because kids were "sharing" it on some blog. I thought I could get around it by disabling downloads, widgets, and apps, but that apparently doesn't make a difference.

Soundcloud seems to be just like other players where you can just grab it with a grabber plugin for chrome or firefox.

Making the song not downloadable: doesn't always make the song not downloadable.

I wish I would have known that beforehand. It seemed better than posting a dropbox link that you can just right click and select "save as".

No joke man. The management of Sworn In was pissed I posted a song on here before because kids were "sharing" it on some blog. I thought I could get around it by disabling downloads, widgets, and apps, but that apparently doesn't make a difference.

Just so you guys here know, no matter what sharing site you use it is very very easy to rip. Simply open something as simple as Audacity and set the recording source to "What you hear" and you can record everything that play through your speakers at original quality. So all someone has to do is record as they listen. It really sucks that some asshole (that is probably a fan at that) would not only screw with the bands work by leaking an unfinished track, but also possibly damage the engineer/producer's reputation and career. That said I heard your mix yesterday and it was excellent.

I was actually wondering what the band was. Sworn in I now know

Just so you guys here know, no matter what sharing site you use it is very very easy to rip. Simply open something as simple as Audacity and set the recording source to "What you hear" and you can record everything that play through your speakers at original quality. So all someone has to do is record as they listen. It really sucks that some asshole (that is probably a fan at that) would not only screw with the bands work by leaking an unfinished track, but also possibly damage the engineer/producer's reputation and career. That said I heard your mix yesterday and it was excellent.

I was actually wondering what the band was. Sworn in I now know

Sadly that's the truth.. pirates will always find a way.

Yeah, if the sound is coming out of your speakers, that means you can save it somehow. Even on band camp and other pay sites, if you preview the whole song the file will be sitting in your temporary files, it's just that 99% of people don't know that so it works out. But in terms of leaking stuff it's risky to post anything anywhere really it seems.

That sucks. Those guys who stole the song are idiots.
I heard the mix the other day and it slayed man.

HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE

This.

300px-Kefka_hate.jpg

You´re right Brian, I understand it perfectly.
it's a shame that because of other people I have not been able to hear the mix...

Holy shit you can see the future, you edited the thread title ahead of time.

I hope the overall album mix turns out awesome though, what I heard was already very nice. Maybe you should just Pm with people whose opinion you want to hear most, rather than share it with everyone.