Fucking YES!

Celestial-Todd said:
Funnily enough, I didn't hear any "the band sucked but the chick was hot" comments from the show and I had a few people keeping an ear out for it. We wanna get down to canberra soon, who's booking the new venues down there?

I wanna see you guys, so hurry up and come down.

You can either deal with Ewan, although I'm not sure who he's dealing with venue wise. Or Reggae is doing the booking for canberras new metal venue The Ground Floor, which from all accounts I have heard, is quite an awesome spot. I still haven't gone, but it's right in belconnen. So once again, the metal venue is in walking distance of my house.

If you need reggae's email I'll pm it to you or something.

I lived near the rockape for 2 years, I move to belco, and it shuts down. The next thing you know, reggae is booking a place right near me again.

I think it's just that reggae enjoys taking my money.

KoichCPA said:
I wanna see you guys, so hurry up and come down.

You can either deal with Ewan, although I'm not sure who he's dealing with venue wise. Or Reggae is doing the booking for canberras new metal venue The Ground Floor, which from all accounts I have heard, is quite an awesome spot. I still haven't gone, but it's right in belconnen. So once again, the metal venue is in walking distance of my house.

If you need reggae's email I'll pm it to you or something.
Sweet dude! Send away.... we're ultra-keen to get back down (well I am anyway haha) to canberra, hopefully this time we won't bring the weather with us again. I've brought firestorms and blizzards with me whenever I come down! :lol:

Goreripper said:
Yeah the first and only time I saw Celestial before, I thought, "Yeah, ok, but they have a lot of work ahead of them". With luck I'll get to catch up again soon. How about a gig at Gearins?
You don't happen to know who books the place do you? We've got quite a few connections in the mountains so we should be able to pull together a pretty good line-up for it

I sent it over ICQ toddles.

If you guys want a metal venue in sydney, just get me somewhere to live up there rent free, and you'll have one in months.