Full album preview that will make you shit.

Humidfume

Hey guys what's up!!!

Albums gonna be on sale from June 1st for:

10 GBP / 13 Euros / 16 US dollars (Retail)

6 GBP / 8 Euros / 10 US dollars (Digital) via our website (I'll let ya'll know what that is June 1st!)

GO GET A FRESH PAIR CAUSE THE NEXT 15 MINUTES ARE GOING TO EITHER BE INCREDIBLY AWESOME OR INCREDIBLY SHIT... LITERALLY.

[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/karhu/sets/survival-of-the-richest-1/s-lINHM[/soundcloud]

Nicely done mix. While I personaly hate the whole "Cookie Monster" vocal metal. The non screaming vocals are fantastic !!!! The singer should do that style through out !!! But Im an old school metal head !! Now mix wise its a great mix that is not squashed and limited to the max. Very clear and easy to listen to. Doesnt make my ears bleed after 2 minutes !!! And I can see by the wave form of the tunes that you kept a close watch on the levels and they are very consistant. Oh wait.... Is this your band or did you record this ? Either way dont fuck it by letting someone tell you to "make it hotter" by more limiting. Dude the 4th song !!! The vocals (singing part) is very SoundGarden sounding !!! Fantastic !! Tell me the finished product for sale is the full versions of whats posted and not a slammed version. If so I will definately buy this. Great job !!!!

Make sure you post a link for purchase and downloads. Is it going to be waves ? Or at least 320 mp3's