Full Meshuggah Cover "Rational Gaze" Tone Test Posted!! (Schecter ATX 8, Lundgren m8)

hahaha, yea, because i live in the states, i can only order them through Conklin guitars, and they used to only sell them as a pair for like $500! but then i found out they sell them individually, so i snagged the m8 bridge right after i ordered the git! :headbang:

Wow man, this sounds pretty good!
That Schecter lends quite a cool sound to the proceedings

thanks dude! yea, i have always felt that Schecter makes pretty decent guitars for the price! :) i really wanted to see how an eight would suit me, so i didn't want to break the bank on one right off the bat. if i were to get another one, i have actually heard great things about Agile. i think the only downfall is that they manufacture them in like three different locations, while Schecter is manufactured in one location with specific teams if you ever wanted to do research on your guitar, where and who worked on it etc.

yea dude, i'm doing the vocals myself :) ...BUT AFTER i post it with my vocals (should be done and posted by in a week or so), go ahead and knock yourself out, but in the meantime, i would like to do them first, i worked reeeally hard on this mix. thanks dude!

here's an old song of mine i did with my vocals on it so you can get a sense of my style:
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7135173
*forgive me, i smashed this mix pretty hard...i don't do that to my mixes anymore.

yea dude, i'm doing the vocals myself :) ...BUT AFTER i post it with my vocals (should be done and posted by in a week or so), go ahead and knock yourself out, but in the meantime, i would like to do them first, i worked reeeally hard on this mix. thanks dude!

Oolrite. It would be nice if you were kind enough to provide me with a non-mastered clip, since it's going to be a lot easier to fit my vocals in there if it's not brickwalled.

Here's a little clip of my singing so you know what to expect:
http://www.esnips.com/doc/0d8ea14a-5fec-4812-8236-d74ce42a193b/GOddddaaamnnn-voksut1

Btw, your vocals sounded awesome.

Oolrite. It would be nice if you were kind enough to provide me with a non-mastered clip, since it's going to be a lot easier to fit my vocals in there if it's not brickwalled.

Here's a little clip of my singing so you know what to expect:
http://www.esnips.com/doc/0d8ea14a-5fec-4812-8236-d74ce42a193b/GOddddaaamnnn-voksut1

Btw, your vocals sounded awesome.

thanks man! yea, as soon as i post this with my vocals on it, i will shoot you an unmastered version, and if you want, send it back to me after you mix your vocals the way you want them into the mix, and i will put my master back on it for you and send it to you, since my master eq does effect the overall sound and tone of everything. how's that sound? cool? :)

thanks man! yea, as soon as i post this with my vocals on it, i will shoot you an unmastered version, and if you want, send it back to me after you mix your vocals the way you want them into the mix, and i will put my master back on it for you and send it to you, since my master eq does effect the overall sound and tone of everything. how's that sound? cool? :)

That's fine by me. Hit me with a private message when you are ready. :loco:

Oh, I ment ooidort's vox reminded me abit of Randy Blythe, but your vox has definitely
the same aggressiveness and energy of Anselmo and some Chino Moreno from the early days! :kickass:

Yeah, some higher screams of yours send me back to the 90's hehe! Thinking of Adrenaline/Around The Fur era, digging your sound!

friggin aye man, that's awesome! here's my old bands 2005 full length, i was a main writer, but also the front man! :)

House of Atreus "What You've Become" (full length w/ video)
http://www.mediafire.com/?mmo3miyzumw

we recorded this for the same label that "Poison the Well" and "Daughters" started out on, but we never released it. my bassist and i did most of the writing for it, and we recorded the album with my buddy Zack (this was way before i started recording, haha), but i was the vocalist in the band and "Calloused" was the last track i wrote for the band, so maybe you will dig the full length! :headbang: and of course, anyone else who wants to check it out! :)

Hey thanks man! Just downloaded the album and listening to it while writing :)

Your vocals truly deliver dude! Just wondering how can one perform like that without
getting a sore throat?!? Perhaps the fry technique? Definitely hear some Anselmo in there
who's still one of my all time favorite vocalists!

The album sounds great song and mixwise and I would've definitely enjoyed seeing this live!

BTW, why wasn't this released? Was it up to the Trustkill dudes?

No matter what, this is the shiet! :headbang:

BTW, why wasn't this released? Was it up to the Trustkill dudes?

No matter what, this is the shiet! :headbang:

thanks dude, actually, one of our guitarists went AWAL, and then our other one got cold feet. our band had been playing together for 5+ years, and it was literally right before our 5 month full U.S. tour hopper and international release. the reason we didn't try to get it going asap was because the label was merging with a bigger one at the time, and we had to resign the contract, so luckily, it gave us an easy out before we would owe them a crapload of money etc. we just took it as a sign man, and honestly, i'm happy it didn't work out, pretty content with where i'm at right now anyway. :)