Full of hate Tour 2009

amonamarth05032009-07.jpg

I'm on this pic!
I'm the guy flashing the horns at Olavi's left leg :)

I'll upload some of my pics ASAP

it looks like people werent assholes and keep pushing you around to get to the first row!

No, it was very relaxed.
The floor was almost empty during first 3 bands, but when Amon Amarth came, it was more crowded. Good atmosphere, nice little moshpit on 3rd row and behind, nothing too serious, just relaxed.

I made a flag (Dutch red-white-blue with logo in the middle), that Johan and Johan S. signed directly after the show. I asked Steve (the roadie) before and after the show if the guys would sign it. So I waited like 30-40 minutes, then Fred and Ted came back (got a pick from Ted :D) and they signed it too. Ted noticed Olavis signature was missing, so he went to get him :p Meanwhile, Fred gave me a beer and we talked a bit. Olli showed up, signed my flag as well, I did another "cheers :kickass: " with fred and I left the venue totally happy.

See them again in Enschede, first row for sure!!! :headbang:

Wow nice Setlist! Especially Under the Northern Star, Tattered Banners and Bloody Flags and Guardians of Aasgard make me excited! How long was their set? It seems it was no a full 90 minute set with only 13 songs...?

Anybody got the Setlist of Keep of Kalessin?

1. Twilight of the Thundergod
2. Free Will Sacrifice
3. With Oden on Our Side
4. Varyags of Miklagaard
5. Fate of Norns
6. Under the Northern Star
7. Guardians of Asgaard
8. Ride for Vengeance
9. North Sea Storm
10. Tattered Banners and Bloody Flags
11. Death in Fire
12. Victorious March
13. Cry of the Black Birds
14. Pursuit of Vikings

This was the way they played in Hamburg, changed the tracks around a bit and also added the March. Great show! :kickass:

man did I grew crazy yesterday!
saw them at hof ter lo, front row and I made sure they'd notice me!
got picks from Olavi, Ted and Johan (all three of them put them in my hands so I even didn't have to jump and fight for them!)
shook hands twice with Fredrik
and the set was awesome, awesome, awesome
best show I have ever witnessed!
best one out of the 6 times Ithat I've seen them
thank you Amon Amarth
come back soon!!!!!

Yeah I'm there as well, I'm the guy with the highest horns :heh:
Congrats with your flag man! I was standing right next to you when they were signing it. You also had 3 drumsticks right? :lol:

Yeah, that was me :D
I'm one lucky bastard, hahaha

Welcome to the boards by the way ;)

Wow nice Setlist! Especially Under the Northern Star, Tattered Banners and Bloody Flags and Guardians of Aasgard make me excited! How long was their set? It seems it was no a full 90 minute set with only 13 songs...?

Anybody got the Setlist of Keep of Kalessin?
Dunno if this is to late but here goes;
Origin
Ascendant
Crown of the kings
Winged watcher
Kolossus

Was way to short.

No changes to the set list in london, but a little help with the order:

yesterday at the forum they opened with twilight of the thundergod, and the encore was cry of the blackbirds, and lastly pursuit of vikings.

The London show was amazing. I have the setlist upstairs somewhere so I'll post it later tonight with a few pics/vids from the show :) Unfortunately I didn't get any footage of Obituary or Amon Amarth :(

That was brilliant, worth all the money it cost me to get there. Fantastic show from the guys, easily gig of the year for me. Setlist (not in order, other than the ones marked definite)

Twilight of the Thunder God (definite)
Free Will Sacrifice (definite)
With Oden on Our Side (definite)
Varyags of Miklagard
Ride for Vengeance
Guardians of Asgaard
Victorious March
North Sea Storm
Death in Fire
Tattered Banners and Bloody Flags
Under the Northern Star
Fate of Norns
-------------Encore----------------
Cry of the Blackbirds (definite)
Pursuit of Vikings (definite)

I'll post pictures once I upload em.

Dunno if this is to late but here goes;
Origin
Ascendant
Crown of the kings
Winged watcher
Kolossus

Was way to short.

Yeah it's a pity. They tour very often since they signed with Nuclear Blast but they always get such short sets. Crown and Kolossus are awesome songs, but they shoul play the black uncharted and come damnation live! Anyways, it seems like I wont make it to the venue in Switzerland before 8 so I might just miss them this time. But it's not that bad, the will return in may, so they have another chance to convince me of their live qualities since last time the sound was crappy (drums and bass very loud, couldnt really hear the voice and the guitar).

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU3v4RYGSzU&feature=channel_page[/ame]
intro I filmed at the front row
it always gets me in a quiet state of mind
just love that sound