Full page interview in Metal Hammer :)

YES!!!!! Thank you! I guess the right word to call you is a crackjack:) If I am wrong then just kick me:)! But thank you anyway!! An I also GOT THE CDS!!! GREAT!!!!! I feel like it is my birthday:)) Yeaaaaahhhoooooo!!!!!!!!:)
:)

Rusty, what happened to you?! Are you trying to nail up something into the floor?

I don't know! but I also was looking for this mag here in Holland but I didn't find anything. I mean there is MH but it is completely different from what Lee was talking about.

Metal hammer is a franchise publication, so a lot of territories print their own version. There's different ones in Italy, Hungary, France, Germany, UK, Greece, etc. The Forest Stream stuff is in the UK edition.

The one sold in Canada would be the UK edition, I suppose, as I've never heard of a Metal Hammer from over there.

Lee

Originally posted by Lee_B
Metal hammer is a franchise publication, so a lot of territories print their own version. There's different ones in Italy, Hungary, France, Germany, UK, Greece, etc. The Forest Stream stuff is in the UK edition.

The one sold in Canada would be the UK edition, I suppose, as I've never heard of a Metal Hammer from over there.

Lee

Lee, could I somehow have it? Could you bring it from England in March, I'll buy that from you:) huh?!

And also a couple of hot hamburgers, beer and two colas please! :lol: ROFL

My friend told me he saw it:) in England! My new friend told me... I even do not know him... never new! But he saw it!