Full song,

Sounds really good! Great production.
If it's not too much trouble, I would really like som info on the drums, guitars and vocals.
How were the drums mixed? Any samples involved?
Guitars, the whole chain would be great.
And how did you mix the vocals? It sits really good in the mix.

Thnks for the response, glad you guys liked it :).

The drums are all natural,
http://img143.imageshack.us/my.php?image=trummorochbasfj0.jpg.
As you can see on that picture, i use waves ssl channel quite frequently, its great. And then the smash bus does quite allot to add that punch to the drums.

And off course the compressor on the master bus/Drum bus - Stillwell audio The rocket, absolutely kicks ass with all of waves master bus plugins. so check that out now !!! :) The C4 multband compressor does allot to the mix also, just slightly lowered in the mid register and then raised in the highs.

The guitars are Revalver mkIII recorded through a mbox2pro line in with a telecaster. I used the peavey classic 30full gain. Sounds really good. :headbang:

THe vocals are recorded through a cheap tube condenser microphone --> UA 610 preamp. The vocals have been dubbed throughout the whole song, and then compressed/eq:ed with Waves C4, Waves SSL and a DeEsser.

I could probably do a tutorial from the song, if the band approves. Perhaps it would be intresting for you guys to see how good it can sound from a low-cost production??

CHeers