Fun little Kemper profile for y'all. Orange Micro Terror

Jordon

Sep 14, 2008
Chicago
Orange Micro Terror Profile

Here ya go, guys, this profile is pretty fun. In anticipation for a profile pack I'll be releasing in the next few days (40+ profiles), I wanted to toss one of them out to the forum.

This is a cranked Orange Micro Terror, hit with a Maxon OD808, through a Rivera K412 with Vintage 30's. SM57's and a 421 on the cab.

This profile rips on bass, by the way, and was use for the bass grit and guitar overdubs on a record I'm currently mixing.

Here's a sample of it being used as a dirt track for bass. Fair warning, this was blended with a Sansamp BDDI and DI and quickly mixed intro the track. The playing is shitty cause I wanted to throw something up so you guys could hear it before downloading.

Enjoy, gents!:kickass:

I'm sure it sounds great (I don't have a Kemper unfortunately), but there's something innately funny to me about spending $2500 on an amp sim to use a profile for a $150 amp :lol:

I'm sure it sounds great (I don't have a Kemper unfortunately), but there's something innately funny to me about spending $2500 on an amp sim to use a profile for a $150 amp :lol:

:lol: I know, right? A client brought that little bastard in and hooked it up, and I dug it for what it was. There is some sick sort of pleasure from playing a profile of an amp that costs the equivalent of a really nice dinner through something that is that expensive.