Fun Riffage

Charlez

Carlos Rosa
Jul 26, 2010
Puerto Rico
Here's some riffage I had written some time ago.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpbFuFjrDYs&[/ame]

Here's another small riffage I did to test out my new camera!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3-GRu09Yo8&[/ame]

Thanks guys. I used Pod Farm with Red Wire impulses. Guitar bus has EQ, C4, and a limiter. Drums are a mix of slate with some other Samples.
Sturgis cymbals. Bass is programmed ( Zombass ) I don't have my bass here with me so I had to program it.

Pod farm and programmed bass.. You definately know
how to make the most of your gear!
Could you tell us something about your guitar?
Like string gauge, scale length etc?
My LTD with active pickups sounds like horseshit tuned lower than C.

You're from Puerto Rico? I just got back from training camp from there. I was at the "Albergue De Olympico" in salinas. Beautiful country :)

Yeah man :D thanks. I've actually never been to Salinas haha. I live more to the northeast, and have traveled west but never been to the south.

Pod farm and programmed bass.. You definately know
how to make the most of your gear!
Could you tell us something about your guitar?
Like string gauge, scale length etc?
My LTD with active pickups sounds like horseshit tuned lower than C.

Well the guitar is a Squier Jim Root Telecaster with Seymour Duncan Blackouts. The Scale length is 25.5". I used Ernie Ball Not Even Slinky strings. ( .12 - .56 ) and tuned to drop A#

Yeah man :D thanks. I've actually never been to Salinas haha. I live more to the northeast, and have traveled west but never been to the south.

Well the guitar is a Squier Jim Root Telecaster with Seymour Duncan Blackouts. The Scale length is 25.5". I used Ernie Ball Not Even Slinky strings. ( .12 - .56 ) and tuned to drop A#

Cool. I used a blackout for a while before it stopped working.
With 10-60 strings, it sounds kinda muddy and fizzy when i tune to Drop A# on my 25,5 scale guitar. Not nearly as tight as yours.
I guess it needs a better setup, etc :p

Thanks man.