Fun with Metal!

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/k...i-dont-really-feel-as-though-i-left-the-band/

Hey look, it's that time of year again. It sure come around fast these days!
Everyone celebrate "KK's time of sooking about shit that only happened in his mind!"
I'm wondering if this year for just a little bit of something extra the celebrations will end with an album release, doesn't seem to be any mention of a release date in the article though. (discliamer: it might be there I only scanned the article for dates and saw nothing)

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
I'm not sure if this is fun or not. However the only comment on the post right now is "Scott Ian is a racist wanker".

180147993_2128426704004951_7424216714105790029_n.jpg
What’s racist about it? Damn Charlie looks like he just stepped off the short bus.

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/k...i-dont-really-feel-as-though-i-left-the-band/

Hey look, it's that time of year again. It sure come around fast these days!
Everyone celebrate "KK's time of sooking about shit that only happened in his mind!"
I'm wondering if this year for just a little bit of something extra the celebrations will end with an album release, doesn't seem to be any mention of a release date in the article though. (discliamer: it might be there I only scanned the article for dates and saw nothing)
Oh crap. Not again! I don’t what’s dumber. KK or his supporters.
I skimmed it more than read it too. I didn’t notice one.

What’s racist about it? Damn Charlie looks like he just stepped off the short bus.

I really don't know. I assumed the idiot was saying something against Scott and his connections with SOD not the shirt. But that's the beauty of social media, instead of letting the picture speak for itself you can add a commentary no one understands.

Maybe Charlie is one of those 'special' people, he hasn't been as douchy as Scott in the last few years but he has had a few moments. :)
Frankie looks smashed...which I think seems to be a recurring theme for him in some of these old Anthrax pics.
I'm not sure if Danny is looking down in disbelief or asleep.
Frankie and Joey also look they are being squashed by Charlie, is that perhaps a sign (from the 90's) of things to come? :)

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Oh crap. Not again! I don’t what’s dumber. KK or his supporters.
I skimmed it more than read it too. I didn’t notice one.

I love the idea that KK thinks people who have the power of rational thought will be convinced that he was orchestrated out of the band, yet 3 years ago when he wrote the book and spilled all the beans that wasn't one of the beans spilled. Okay it's not a complete re-writing of history, but you kind of think that if he really was orchestrated from band then he'd have known that 3 years ago and he'd have written about it.

If there was any orchestrated actions I think they started with him not getting what he wanted and ended with his letter of resignation. That's the exit story and the only conductor of that orchestra was him. The reasons they don't want him back aren't for his original orchestra it's for the opera of shit he's created since the first moving piece.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
I really don't know. I assumed the idiot was saying something against Scott and his connections with SOD not the shirt. But that's the beauty of social media, instead of letting the picture speak for itself you can add a commentary no one understands.

Maybe Charlie is one of those 'special' people, he hasn't been as douchy as Scott in the last few years but he has had a few moments. :)
Frankie looks smashed...which I think seems to be a recurring theme for him in some of these old Anthrax pics.
I'm not sure if Danny is looking down in disbelief or asleep.
Frankie and Joey also look they are being squashed by Charlie, is that perhaps a sign (from the 90's) of things to come? :)
Oh crap! It was right there in front of us the whole time! Charlie bout to take over y’all!
:lol:

I love the idea that KK thinks people who have the power of rational thought will be convinced that he was orchestrated out of the band, yet 3 years ago when he wrote the book and spilled all the beans that wasn't one of the beans spilled. Okay it's not a complete re-writing of history, but you kind of think that if he really was orchestrated from band then he'd have known that 3 years ago and he'd have written about it.

If there was any orchestrated actions I think they started with him not getting what he wanted and ended with his letter of resignation. That's the exit story and the only conductor of that orchestra was him. The reasons they don't want him back aren't for his original orchestra it's for the opera of shit he's created since the first moving piece.
Exactly!

Reactions: Slammed
Oh crap! It was right there in front of us the whole time! Charlie bout to take over y’all!
:lol:

Damn, now that's what they call between a rock and a hard place. Do we want Charlie to rise up and take over thus eliminating the reign of Scott the douche, or do we let Scott keep reigning.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly