Funniest news item of the week

Spiff

I have the power
Apr 14, 2001
Brisbane, Australia
Giggle

Blabbermouth said:
Cleveland, Ohio's "The Metal Show" (TheMetalShow.com), which airs on 92.3 FM WXTM (Xtreme Radio), recently asked former PANTERA and current SUPERJOINT RITUAL frontman Philip Anselmo to record a message for the troops overseas. A transcript of the audio message, which can be heard at this location, follows: "You guys, overseas... My Lord, this is Philip H. Anselmo from SUPERJOINT RITUAL. And I do nothing — nothing — as of late but write about our situations in a military light, in a political light. We are backed into a corner, and the reason I say 'we' is because there's a lot of people out there that want to protest the war, and this and that, what-not… Look, the Middle East has been a pile of shit for over… seven decades? I don't know, I have no idea [maybe] it's longer than that. I guess all we're trying to do is show them… first of all, there is a way, there is a way to make your country work. Secondly, if you don't catch on to the way, we'll kick your ass some more. And as far as your terrorists and that [goes]. Only that, and pretty much that only, is going to get even deeper and deeper into the Middle East, and WE – WILL – KICK – YOUR – ASS. Deep into the Middle East. I suggest you take heed — any of you — and if you are out there, and you're a plotter, and you're with the al Qaeda, you are my enemy, and I dare you to face me one on one — EVER! 'Cause I will fucking destroy you. Thank you."