Funniest moments in metal

spawn

Apr 14, 2001
Im listening to Dio at the moment and some of it is making me laugh.
How funny is it in Sacred Heart by Dio when right before the chorus theres this keyboard bit that comes out of nowhere and goes "aahhhhhhh" :lol:
Also, in Hungry For Heaven, at the intro when it goes "oooooooooh" :lol:

Dio rocks of course, but those parts are quite funny :)

Another funny moment in metal is the vocalist on the first Iced Earth album :D
"What do I sEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, on the icy plains..." Very amusing, but truly awful.

One more moment is the HearnAid thing Ronnie James Dio did, Sydo put it on the Wasp tape he sent me, and have you seen that ad recently where it says to donate lest the world get another charity song?
Its EXACTLY like that, only its not a piss take! I love the emotion the put into the songs, its classic stuff, they look like their heads are going to explode because they are putting so much emotion into it :)

Originally posted by Blitzkrieg
Not so much funny, and not so much metal, but "Slipknot" going to #1 on the charts. WTF!??! :confused:

I think they need a Xylophonist to round out their sound, its the missing element :)

Ace Frehley (very drunk) on the Tom Snyder show in about 1979/80

Tom: So, you're a spaceman. Is that right?

Ace: No. Actually, I'm a plumber

:lol: :lol:

One of those "you had to be there" moments, but it always makes me laugh.

W

Matt does a little yelp before the `Hiding behind the figure...' in Diary.

And Matt's introductions in AIA.
`This happened....IN THE LAST MONTH....this one's called....LAST DECEMBERRRRRRRRRRRR'

Originally posted by Wrathchild
Ace Frehley (very drunk) on the Tom Snyder show in about 1979/80
Tom: So, you're a spaceman. Is that right?
Ace: No. Actually, I'm a plumber
One of those "you had to be there" moments, but it always makes me laugh.
:lol:

I remember seeing that. (Now I'm showing my age.)

Originally posted by The Trooper
I have Hear N Aid on vinyl, its soooo sooo good!

You now have the clip on video too dude ;)

What are the other songs like?

I wrote to Blood Duster with an idea for a song but they never replied :(

I can only hope they release Blood Pube Dread Scab Fucks of Doom on their next album.

Originally posted by Kem
I wrote to Blood Duster with an idea for a song but they never replied :(

I can only hope they release Blood Pube Dread Scab Fucks of Doom on their next album.

:eek: :lol:

Hear N Aid rules, but has anybody heard Psi.Kore's version of "God Gave Rock N Roll To You" that they did for a compilation a few years ago. It has about 20 guest vocalists (including a dog howling) and always makes me smile.

I didn't see it on the videos heheh. Where abouts is it? Hahahaha I must've missed it somehow...

That's the only song on it. It was released as a 12" single, Side 1 was the entended version, side 2 had the short version and interviews.

Originally posted by Stevo

:lol:

I remember seeing that. (Now I'm showing my age.)

Don't worry Stevo I remember that interview as well. I remember being allowed to stay up late anytime Kiss was going to be on TV.
Do you remember when they were on the Don Lane show? That was very funny with Bert dressed up as one of them.

How the fuck did I miss that!?!?!?

Hahahahaha, I think it was coz I flicked through the end of that last KFD show the first time coz I was too anxious to see what else was there heheh.

Cool clip indeed! Kinda cheesy in the shot where they are all singing together in the chorus hahaha, but bloody excellent all the same!

Dio rules! \m/