funniest shit ever!

Jan 4, 2004
ok i had have to share this with you guys. This dude who works at the restaurant that I work at posted this message which went out to all 500 employees. This is so funny...

Dear grand lux managers,

First off id like to say im dissapointed in all of you! I have put up with alot of crap I don't make no money .Sometimes im lucky to make 100 dollars when we got hired we were told we were gonna make so much money!that was a bunch of B/S another thing is we got stupid guests that are in a bad mood becuase they lost money put a complain.or They leave without paying and after all that we still get in trouble suspended or loose are jobs. after all the crap we put up with so many months of not making nothing! how can we watch are guests if you want us to do so much and with so little help it's rare that a manager helps you out. the only time you see them it's to tell you the bad things how you messed up when do we get a pat on the back for doing something good? you sit there and put all your effort in the dumbest things! and when we go ask a manager for something . Oh im busy !!!!.... ok so what do we do then look for another manager till one want's to take a moment to help us out to take care of a problem that were trying to fix for your guest !

another thing why do I always get the bad stations aren't we all suppose to be equal ? 2 or 3 weeks ago janet was complaining that she was in the terrace 3 days in one week i have never had that happened to me im lucky if I have 1 day out there. jason always gets terrace, bar 5 and he's one of are laziest servers so why is that ? sorry jason I wouldn't say anything bout you that I wouldn't say to your face.I maybe horseplay at work but Iam not lazy ! And im pretty sure theres alot of servers that can relate to this ! before I leave I want to tell you what's been happening I have seen alot of horseplaying going on and im stuck in the middle of loosing my job because i grabbed joshua's stomach and told him he's fat ok maybe he's gone thru life being teased but how was I suppose to know that ? ok everyone plays around even managers! what kind of example do you managers give us? and so some people that obviously don't like me go against me and you take there side? what about all the people that do like me? and for joshua to say that i touched him sexually . first off what a women ! another thing he's one of the persons that talks more about sex and nasty things then anyone else that I know always going after the girls and never getting any play maybe he's jelous I feel sorry for you josh I really do . to have to put my job on the line over this when josh always goes behind girls smelling there hair getting all close to them ask some girls im pretty sure some will tell you . that's what you should be spending your time on.looking to see if this is true . You should ask around and see if anyone has ever seen josh talking about something dirty to me or anyone else for that matter after all this you call us your family.If this how you treat your family i dont want to be a part of it. I quit ........................I quit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!