Pay off time?

He££Raiser

New Metal Member
Mar 29, 2009
Hey,

I really enjoy Pyramze, but when will the next album see the light?

One simple question, when can i expect the next album??

Lot of talk here, but everyone seems to be so kind, of course we should be kind, but if you want us to keep the faith alive (thats why im here =P ), you have to make some progress!

It has been a while since Urban joined the band and we/I want some progress!!

Without fans u go nowhere...the question is ,how long do we have to stay and keep the breath? I still love Pyramaze and hope for a new album!!!

All love to pyramaze!!

Well they all have their own shit to worry about before Pyramaze... Us loyal fans already know this and wait patiently even when the going gets tough. Its all about the reward in the end.

So stop trying to stir up the band just to get slapped in the face by everyone else for being a dick. Thanks

PAY OFF TIME?

When you put the next Pyramaze opus in your CD player for the first time?...when ever it'll be...this will be the pay off time!

I feel like I just got a bit of a "new" Pyramaze cos I finally got Tabula Rasa. While the Kammeyer writing canon is much more potent than that of Bloodbound or anything else these days, hearing Urban on a non Tad Morose was invigorating. A teaser if you will. Plus you got Jonah's sweet bands like Echoterra and hopefully an upcoming release date soon for Structure of Inhumanity.

The new Pyramaze will get here when it gets here and it will be all that we've been waiting for: Class A Melodic Metal! I'd rather have four albums of assgasms over a 6-7 year period than five or six albums of filler crap. That's one of the great things about the fact that it does take a bit for each new Pyramaze. The songs have a chance to really shine because they've been honed to perfection, not just thrown out five minutes after inception on a MySpace page. All killer, no filler!